Edit or Cancel your Subscription
Terms and Conditions for registered members at the SME-TraiNet Network
1 Registered members of the SME TraiNet Network will be regularly informed about news and events in the field of training and guidance of young businesses/ SMEs at European level in the respective sections of the website and by receiving newsletters on a half-year basis.
2 The SME TraiNet platform provides following information that can be used free of charge:
· Downloadable products of the Leonardo da Vinci network project SME TraiNet
· Regular information of the partners about upcoming events in the field of vocational training and guidance for the sustainable corporate development of young businesses and SMEs
· Information of other partner organisations on new project ideas and currently developing projects
· Invitations to regular skype conferences of the network members
· Contact details of the coordinating partners in terms of network activities on national level as well as transfer of best practices
3 Members of the SME TraiNet network contribute to the network objectives of improving training and support of young businesses by sharing experience and good practice and can provide news and other relevant information for the SME TraiNet network on the platform.
4 Registered members of SME-TraiNet do not enter into any financial or legal obligation.
5 The registered contact details will be exclusively used in order to provide the member with the SME-TraiNet newsletter and will in not be handed over to any third party.
6 The membership as well as the newsletter subscription can be cancelled on the SME-TraiNet website directly or via email to ikt(at)wifi.at at any time.
Please click on the link below if you wish to edit or cancel your subscription of our SME-TraiNet Newsletter.